Thursday, November 16, 2006

My daughter Loves the Butterscotch Pony!

My 2 1/2 year old daughter and I were shopping at Target today and as we were walking past the toy section we noticed a bunch of people standing around the end of an aisle. We pushed our way through all of the people and saw it....The Butterscotch Pony!! They had the pony standing there for everyone to play with! This pony is adorable! She is so soft, and she has a brush to brush through her long maine. My daughter was in awe just staring at this pony. She finally got the courage to use the brush on her and the pony started to move and make noises. My daughter got a kick out of it! She was then able to feed the pony a carrot. He chewed on it, so cute.
After standing there for 15 minutes while my daughter played with the Pony, I really wanted to get back to shopping. I couldn't drag her away. She finally decided to leave when I told her we were going to lunch because I knew she was getting hungry.
I called my husband as soon as I got to the car and told him he has to come down and buy this Butterscotch Pony now! I didn't want my daughter to know I was buying it since I'm giving it to her for Christmas. She is going to absolutely love it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home